This site is currently being developed. This document maybe subject to update.
To ensure that we meet the needs of all our customers we try to maintain W3C Double-A accessibility standards.
Double A compliance means that the website is considered accessible to people with a range of special needs.
Accessible websites prioritize clear content, structure and ease of navigation.
Web Developer's Browser Test
This website has been tested in the following browsers and rated as follows
- Internet Explorer 9: Good all rounder. Access Keys ALT & ENTER. 9 out of 10
- Opera 11: Reasonable speed and best image display. Access Keys NONE. 9 out of 10
- Mozilla Firefox 9 & 10: Good all rounder. Access Keys ALT & SHIFT. 8 out of 10
- Google Chrome 16: Reasonable speed but not best display. Access Key ALT. 7 out of 10
- Maxthon 3: Reasonable speed, good display. Access Key ALT. 6 out of 10
- Safari 5: Poor speed, good display. Access Key ALT. 5 out of 10
- Avant 2012: Slow, good display but gimmicky. Access Keys ALT & SHIFT. 4 out of 10
To help navigation of this site, the following shortcut keys are available
on all of this websites pages.
Avant, Firefox, & Safari browsers use the following
For Google Chrome, and Maxthon press alt+?
shift+alt+h = Home Page
shift+alt+c = Cards Page
shift+alt+a = Accessibility Page (This page)
shift+alt+t = Top of Page
For Internet Explorer press alt+?, release and press Enter
Instant page zoom
Most browsers, Ctrl and + (plus) simultaneously zooms in. Ctrl and - (minus) zooms out.
Change text size
You can change the size of the text that appears on this website via your browser controls.
You may also use your browser settings to change the text size for all the web sites that you visit.
The technique for doing this is slightly different depending on the browser that you use:
Internet Explorer: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the options under 'Text Size'.
Mozilla Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then 'zoom'.
Other browsers have similar options available.